Men’s Gift Ideas
- Under Armour Bmore Tee *Shirt is available at the Harbor East Under Armour location. ($24.99)
- Nike Basketball Long Sleeve Tee (limited quantities!)
- Fleece Joggers
- Patagonia Tee
- Beard Oil Shot out to the guys with sexy beards! I’m talking to you, Kevin!
- Brooklyn Brew Shop Everyday IPA Beer Making Kit
- Adidas Hoodie
- Lacoste Long Sleeve Tee
- Fifty Shades of Bacon Book
- Orioles Hat
Women’s/Galentine’s Gift Ideas
- Zara Heart Crossbody This bag is too adorable not to have!
- Saturday Single Blah Blah Drink Tee
- Friends: You’re my Lobster Mug Great gift for the Friends fanatic!
- Heart Shaped Mirror
- Kate Spade Skinny Scarf
- Asos Love Belt
- Selfie Sephora Kit Perfect gift for the beauty lover!
- Four Piece Heart Shaped Cooking ware <–– So Cute!!
- Sugarfina Champagne Candy Gift Set
Gifts ideas for yourself, side pieces (kidding!), or anyone else
- Print Art
- If you want to get weird…
- Yves Saint Laurent Cologne
- Throw Blanket – perfect for the napper!
- Men’s Adidas Prosper Sneaker
- Sam Edelman Satin Embellished Slippers
- Get one or both of these dresses ASAP!
- Matching Phone Case Set
- Asos Marble Drop Earrings
- Women’s Nike Running Sneakers
- Today 2/10, South Moon Under will be having a Galentine’s Get Together at all SMU locations. Enjoy the day, drinking some champagne and get 15% off your purchase!
- I Heart Brunch at R. House.
- Anti-Valentine’s Day Party at Southern Provisions in Canton.
- Galentine’s Party at Monument City Brewing.
- Diablo Doughnuts in Fells Point is my all time favorite spot for a sugar high! Gourmet doughnuts would make the perfect gift for the foodie in your life. Diablo Doughnuts are currently running a Valentine’s Day special. You can pre-order and pre-pay your Valentine’s day order, of six doughnuts for $16! Their doughnuts are HUGE and very filling, it takes me forever to just finish one, so take advantage of this deal!
- The Elephant in Mt. Vernon, formerly the Brass Elephant has everything; history, a fun atmosphere, impeccable food, amazing drinks, knowledgeable staff and some nights they have live music! The restaurant has a casual and elegant ambiance, without that snobby-ish vibe you may get at other fine dining restaurants. The interior decor is one of my favorite things about The Elephant. The stained glass in the building is made of Tiffany, yes THAT Tiffany! Every time I visit, I always learn something new about the place. The restaurant is filled with so much history, it was originally a mansion in the 1850’s and a furniture store. They offer various foods, such as seafood, chicken, and meats. If you like trying new things, give their drink menu a try. Their selection is a mix of the usual and their signature drinks will soon become your favorite! My current favorites are the Tiffany martini and the Lockwood. One last thing I must mention, their staff is professional, friendly and filled with so much knowledge. I don’t know if a history exam is part of the application process, but the amount of history and detail of every aspect of the establishment is impressive! Whenever Kevin and I stop by, we eat and drink at the bar and our usual bartender is Chris. Chris always gives us the full experience. Watching Chris make drinks, is like watching a tv show. Chris will explain what he puts in each drink step-by-step, spit out random facts about the restaurant and shares a corny joke or two, which are so corny, there’s no way you can not laugh at them. If you are looking for a fun place to enjoy with your Valentine of Galentine, make a stop at The Elephant!
This blog post was once again, way longer than I expected. I hope you found this guide helpful and enjoy your Valentine’s/Galentine’s or Anti-Valentine’s day anyway you choose to celebrate it!
First things first…
Many, many thanks to everyone that read my blog post last week! I received such a great response, and read so many of your sweet and encouraging messages!
Now, that I have opened up to all of you, I’ve become a bit more comfortable about posting online. This may sound so small and stupid, but over the weekend, I decided on a whim to post a video of my beauty haul on IG stories. I HATE my voice, but I didn’t let it stop me, and you all gave me great feedback on it! I had fun doing it and I’m looking forward to making more videos. Thank you again for supporting me! Sending you all virtual hugs!
Trend to Try: The Kimono
Kimonos have been pretty popular the past few years and this year, kimonos are making bigger statements with their versatile styles. They are so easy to style and make the perfect statement piece. Lately, whenever the weather gods want to give Baltimore a temperature above 50, I like to bring out my favorite kimono from Anthropologie. * If you remember, this kimono is from my Anthropologie Fitting Session. I was able to snag this on clearance, last month!
My kimono is sold out, but I found a very similar one from Forever 21 here.
If you’re in the search of a good kimono, I found a few great ones below!
- Anthropologie: Dotty Velvet Burnout Kimono
- Free People: Don’t Know Kimono * The blue one is my favorite!
- Asos: Kiss the Sky Maxi Kimono
- Lulus: White and Green Kimono
We all know that stupid rodent, Punxsutawney Phil predicted six more weeks of winter. I don’t know about you, but Phil does not exist to me. I’m sick of winter and moving forward into spring- mentally at least! To get me in the spring mode, I put together a small spring wish list.
- Madewell: Medium Transport Tote (antique rose)
- Baublebar: Floretta Sequin Hoop Earring (blush)
- Forever 21: Cactus Pullover *Only $14.90!
- Quay Australia: Heart Breaker Heart Shaped Sunglasses
- Free People: In the Sun Maxi Dress
Let’s hope, Phil is wrong and spring arrives sooner rather than later! Enjoy the rest of your week and thank you for taking the time to read my post!
Hi Beautiful People!
Hello my lovely Baltimore Belle followers and happy Wednesday!
I’m sick of winter and have already begun shopping for spring! One of my first spring purchases were these Sam Edelman pumps. They were originally $130 and now are marked down to $58!
In case you are having the winter blues, I made a round-up of my favorite shoes that you can wear this spring and all year around. Yes, I went with a color scheme, hence the blog title.
The majority of the shoes, listed below are under $100.
Enjoy the rest of your week and cheers to spring getting here sooner!
Halogen Azaela Ankle Strap Pump *50% off
Lucky Brand Cristley Mule *40% off
Topshop Bow Suede Ankle Boots *50% off
INC Bootie *50% off
Marc Fisher Wedges <— These are a must have for spring!
Jack Rogers Wedge Thong Sandal *46% off
Vince Camuto Pascal Sandal *45% off