It’s finally fall! Gimme all the scarves, sweaters, boots, apple cider and fall scented candles! I’ll skip the Pumpkin Spice latte, not my thing.
My fall wardrobe normally consists of large sweaters, leggings and boots. But since I’m a blogger now! I wanted to spruce it up and style my sweater with white denim pants. Don’t worry, wearing white after Labor Day is no longer a fashion faux pas.
- Sweater: Comes in three colors!
- White Denim pants: My pants are old, but found similar ones here.
- Beige Slip on Mules: My mules are old from Target a few years ago. I found similar ones here and here.
- Large Pendant
Here’s a round-up of my favorite sweaters.
- Ribbed Knit Sweater love this pop of red!
- Khaki Green Sweater it’s only $15.99!
- Pink and Pearl Sweater
- Striped Ruffle Sweater
- Long Cardigan Sweater
- Cardigan with Scarf Sweater I have never seen a cardigan like this! It looks so cozy and it will be perfect for fall and winter.
- Gray Embroidery Sweater It’s 40% off!
Happy Fall everyone!