Thanks to all my followers who voted on my IG stories last week! You voted for me to share a recipe on today’s blog!
I will be sharing my Berger Cookie recipe.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- Cool Whip
- 1 box of Berger Cookies
- Chocolate pudding mix
- Cake Mix (any flavor of your choosing)
- Thaw out the Cool Whip in the fridge for 3 or 4 hours
- Bake the cake according to box directions, set aside to cool. The size of the baking pan for your cake does not matter, the bigger the pan, the bigger the trifle!
- Mix pudding according to directions and set aside.
- Break the Berger Cookies into small pieces.
- Cut the cake into small squares. About the size of a mini brownie.
- Grab a large layering dish and start layering!
- Begin layering, start with the cake as your base, add cool whip, pudding and Berger Cookie pieces. Repeat the process until the entire bowl is filled.
- Place the trifle in the fridge for 4-6 hours before serving and enjoy the sugar rush!!
I loved hearing your input on what you’d like to see on the blog, expect more voting on my IG soon!
Have a great weekend!