Men’s Gift Ideas
- Under Armour Bmore Tee *Shirt is available at the Harbor East Under Armour location. ($24.99)
- Nike Basketball Long Sleeve Tee (limited quantities!)
- Fleece Joggers
- Patagonia Tee
- Beard Oil Shot out to the guys with sexy beards! I’m talking to you, Kevin!
- Brooklyn Brew Shop Everyday IPA Beer Making Kit
- Adidas Hoodie
- Lacoste Long Sleeve Tee
- Fifty Shades of Bacon Book
- Orioles Hat
Women’s/Galentine’s Gift Ideas
- Zara Heart Crossbody This bag is too adorable not to have!
- Saturday Single Blah Blah Drink Tee
- Friends: You’re my Lobster Mug Great gift for the Friends fanatic!
- Heart Shaped Mirror
- Kate Spade Skinny Scarf
- Asos Love Belt
- Selfie Sephora Kit Perfect gift for the beauty lover!
- Four Piece Heart Shaped Cooking ware <–– So Cute!!
- Sugarfina Champagne Candy Gift Set
Gifts ideas for yourself, side pieces (kidding!), or anyone else
- Print Art
- If you want to get weird…
- Yves Saint Laurent Cologne
- Throw Blanket – perfect for the napper!
- Men’s Adidas Prosper Sneaker
- Sam Edelman Satin Embellished Slippers
- Get one or both of these dresses ASAP!
- Matching Phone Case Set
- Asos Marble Drop Earrings
- Women’s Nike Running Sneakers
- Today 2/10, South Moon Under will be having a Galentine’s Get Together at all SMU locations. Enjoy the day, drinking some champagne and get 15% off your purchase!
- I Heart Brunch at R. House.
- Anti-Valentine’s Day Party at Southern Provisions in Canton.
- Galentine’s Party at Monument City Brewing.
- Diablo Doughnuts in Fells Point is my all time favorite spot for a sugar high! Gourmet doughnuts would make the perfect gift for the foodie in your life. Diablo Doughnuts are currently running a Valentine’s Day special. You can pre-order and pre-pay your Valentine’s day order, of six doughnuts for $16! Their doughnuts are HUGE and very filling, it takes me forever to just finish one, so take advantage of this deal!
- The Elephant in Mt. Vernon, formerly the Brass Elephant has everything; history, a fun atmosphere, impeccable food, amazing drinks, knowledgeable staff and some nights they have live music! The restaurant has a casual and elegant ambiance, without that snobby-ish vibe you may get at other fine dining restaurants. The interior decor is one of my favorite things about The Elephant. The stained glass in the building is made of Tiffany, yes THAT Tiffany! Every time I visit, I always learn something new about the place. The restaurant is filled with so much history, it was originally a mansion in the 1850’s and a furniture store. They offer various foods, such as seafood, chicken, and meats. If you like trying new things, give their drink menu a try. Their selection is a mix of the usual and their signature drinks will soon become your favorite! My current favorites are the Tiffany martini and the Lockwood. One last thing I must mention, their staff is professional, friendly and filled with so much knowledge. I don’t know if a history exam is part of the application process, but the amount of history and detail of every aspect of the establishment is impressive! Whenever Kevin and I stop by, we eat and drink at the bar and our usual bartender is Chris. Chris always gives us the full experience. Watching Chris make drinks, is like watching a tv show. Chris will explain what he puts in each drink step-by-step, spit out random facts about the restaurant and shares a corny joke or two, which are so corny, there’s no way you can not laugh at them. If you are looking for a fun place to enjoy with your Valentine of Galentine, make a stop at The Elephant!
This blog post was once again, way longer than I expected. I hope you found this guide helpful and enjoy your Valentine’s/Galentine’s or Anti-Valentine’s day anyway you choose to celebrate it!