I’m Mia the author of Baltimore Belle.
I’m a 30-something Baltimore native, who plays dress up during the day and chases news stories at night.
I started Baltimore Belle because I wanted something to call my own. Baltimore Belle will be a diary of my love for fashion, food, traveling and much more!
Take a look around my blog and enjoy the journey of a Baltimore Belle!
Random Facts About Me
- My two fears are, rubber bands and rodents. In no particular order.
- I’m the oldest of four, I view my siblings as my own children.
- I was born in Fairfax, Virginia. My family moved to Baltimore when I was 6 months old.
- My parents are from Lima, Peru.
- I work behind the scenes for a local news organization. I’m going into my 11th year in the industry!
- One of my first interviews in college was with NFL Hall of Famer, Deion Sanders. NBD.
- I would be the Micheal Phelps of binge watching or eye rolling, if they ever became Olympic sports.
- My mom is my hero. I have no shame, admitting that I call her up to 5 times a day.
- I am fascinated with murder documentaries, shows and movies. I wish I was a homicide detective in another life.
- HipHop Chicken and Chicken Rico are the best! Don’t debate me.