Men’s Gift Ideas
- Under Armour Bmore Tee *Shirt is available at the Harbor East Under Armour location. ($24.99)
- Nike Basketball Long Sleeve Tee (limited quantities!)
- Fleece Joggers
- Patagonia Tee
- Beard Oil Shot out to the guys with sexy beards! I’m talking to you, Kevin!
- Brooklyn Brew Shop Everyday IPA Beer Making Kit
- Adidas Hoodie
- Lacoste Long Sleeve Tee
- Fifty Shades of Bacon Book
- Orioles Hat
Women’s/Galentine’s Gift Ideas
- Zara Heart Crossbody This bag is too adorable not to have!
- Saturday Single Blah Blah Drink Tee
- Friends: You’re my Lobster Mug Great gift for the Friends fanatic!
- Heart Shaped Mirror
- Kate Spade Skinny Scarf
- Asos Love Belt
- Selfie Sephora Kit Perfect gift for the beauty lover!
- Four Piece Heart Shaped Cooking ware <–– So Cute!!
- Sugarfina Champagne Candy Gift Set
Gifts ideas for yourself, side pieces (kidding!), or anyone else
- Print Art
- If you want to get weird…
- Yves Saint Laurent Cologne
- Throw Blanket – perfect for the napper!
- Men’s Adidas Prosper Sneaker
- Sam Edelman Satin Embellished Slippers
- Get one or both of these dresses ASAP!
- Matching Phone Case Set
- Asos Marble Drop Earrings
- Women’s Nike Running Sneakers
- Today 2/10, South Moon Under will be having a Galentine’s Get Together at all SMU locations. Enjoy the day, drinking some champagne and get 15% off your purchase!
- I Heart Brunch at R. House.
- Anti-Valentine’s Day Party at Southern Provisions in Canton.
- Galentine’s Party at Monument City Brewing.
- Diablo Doughnuts in Fells Point is my all time favorite spot for a sugar high! Gourmet doughnuts would make the perfect gift for the foodie in your life. Diablo Doughnuts are currently running a Valentine’s Day special. You can pre-order and pre-pay your Valentine’s day order, of six doughnuts for $16! Their doughnuts are HUGE and very filling, it takes me forever to just finish one, so take advantage of this deal!
- The Elephant in Mt. Vernon, formerly the Brass Elephant has everything; history, a fun atmosphere, impeccable food, amazing drinks, knowledgeable staff and some nights they have live music! The restaurant has a casual and elegant ambiance, without that snobby-ish vibe you may get at other fine dining restaurants. The interior decor is one of my favorite things about The Elephant. The stained glass in the building is made of Tiffany, yes THAT Tiffany! Every time I visit, I always learn something new about the place. The restaurant is filled with so much history, it was originally a mansion in the 1850’s and a furniture store. They offer various foods, such as seafood, chicken, and meats. If you like trying new things, give their drink menu a try. Their selection is a mix of the usual and their signature drinks will soon become your favorite! My current favorites are the Tiffany martini and the Lockwood. One last thing I must mention, their staff is professional, friendly and filled with so much knowledge. I don’t know if a history exam is part of the application process, but the amount of history and detail of every aspect of the establishment is impressive! Whenever Kevin and I stop by, we eat and drink at the bar and our usual bartender is Chris. Chris always gives us the full experience. Watching Chris make drinks, is like watching a tv show. Chris will explain what he puts in each drink step-by-step, spit out random facts about the restaurant and shares a corny joke or two, which are so corny, there’s no way you can not laugh at them. If you are looking for a fun place to enjoy with your Valentine of Galentine, make a stop at The Elephant!
This blog post was once again, way longer than I expected. I hope you found this guide helpful and enjoy your Valentine’s/Galentine’s or Anti-Valentine’s day anyway you choose to celebrate it!
Hello my lovely Baltimore Belle followers and happy Wednesday!
I’m sick of winter and have already begun shopping for spring! One of my first spring purchases were these Sam Edelman pumps. They were originally $130 and now are marked down to $58!
In case you are having the winter blues, I made a round-up of my favorite shoes that you can wear this spring and all year around. Yes, I went with a color scheme, hence the blog title.
The majority of the shoes, listed below are under $100.
Enjoy the rest of your week and cheers to spring getting here sooner!
Halogen Azaela Ankle Strap Pump *50% off
Lucky Brand Cristley Mule *40% off
Topshop Bow Suede Ankle Boots *50% off
INC Bootie *50% off
Marc Fisher Wedges <— These are a must have for spring!
Jack Rogers Wedge Thong Sandal *46% off
Vince Camuto Pascal Sandal *45% off
Long time no post, so sorry! I was sick over the holidays and I’ve been slacking, tsk tsk.
I’m back and ready with my first post of 2018! You all voted on Instagram last month for another designer dupe post, check it out below!
If there is a dupe you are looking for and need help, feel free to contact me!
I hope everyone is having a wonderful start to the new year!
Chloe Pixie Small Round Double-Handle Tote Bag
Free People Secret Origins Pieced Lace Tunic
Celine Nano Luggage Bag
Free People Glam Embellished Denim Jacket
Tom Ford Button Velvet Jacket
Gucci Leather Belt
Cult Gaia Ark Bag
Self Portrait Mini Dress
Friday Favorites are a list of things that made me happy through the week. I’m a huge negative Nancy, so I promised myself to focus more on positivity and to embrace happiness. If you would like to join me, you can comment below on what made you happy this week! It can be absolutely anything, there’s no judgment here!
I’m happy because…
Riley Rose just launched their website, currently they do not sell their products online. If you’re curious about their products, check out their YouTube videos! Their YT channel has great demos of their makeup, skin care and hair products!
The links in this post contain affiliate links and I will receive a small commission if you make a purchase after clicking on my link.
WOMEN’S LAST MINUTE GIFT GUIDE
- One Line A Day: A Five Year Memory Book
- Comfy PJ’s
- You can’t go wrong with bath bombs!
- Faux Fur Scarf <— on major sale!
- This hair mask saved my hair!
- Too Faced Pretty Little Planner
- Tortoise Print Clutch
- Monogram Mug
- Sephora Favorites: Dry Shampoo Collection, the Drybar Detox Dry Shampoo Spray is life changing!
- Burberry Beauty: Festive Beauty Box only $40!
MEN’S LAST MINUTE GIFT GUIDE
- From a Certain Point of View: 40 Stories Celebrating 40 years of Star Wars <—The perfect gift for the Star Wars fan in your life!
- This is a great gift for the traveler.
- Bob’s Burgers Key chain Series
- Cozy Slippers only $21.90!
- Clinique for Men Face Scrub
- Coinhole Board Game
- Electric Shaver
- Mr. Beer: Beer Making Kit
- Nike Colorblocked Therma Performance Hoodie
- YETI 20 oz. Rambler Tumbler